Able Health is looking for a Customer Success Manager to support and delight our customers. You will work closely with company leaders and members of our product team to manage customer implementations and offer support throughout the customer journey. You will deeply impact a small and growing company by helping to maintain high customer satisfaction scores, boost renewals, and ensure stellar customer testimonials.
We are looking for an up-and-coming customer success professional who is a ravenous learner. Your entrepreneurial spirit will be put to good use in a fast-paced and changing environment, where you will be an integral part of company growth. There are many opportunities to advance from this position, depending on personal interests.
About Able Health
Able Health’s mission is to support a continuously improving US healthcare system. Our platform helps doctors earn incentives from health plans for delivering better care. We’re a Y-Combinator backed healthcare startup located in downtown San Francisco. This position is located in our San Francisco headquarters.
What you’ll do
- Support customers post-sale, from implementation through product use and renewal
- Respond to questions and source answers from internal documentation, team members and external outreach
- Seek out and document customer feedback and collaborate with product team to incorporate feedback into product roadmap
- Develop and lead informational webinars for customers
- Create and maintain documentation in internal knowledge base
- Manage customer implementation workflows in Hubspot
- Escalate customer issues when necessary and work with relevant team members to resolve issues
- Come up with new creative ideas to delight our customers!
Who we’re looking for
- You have experience with project management
- You have been in a role where you are assisting clients with ad hoc needs (could be external customers or internal stakeholders)
- You love working with people, and you have high emotional intelligence
- You have great communication skills
- You are excited to learn the nitty gritty of the healthcare system, including health policy and health data topics
- You take pride in your professional demeanor, proactivity, and attention to detail
- You have a BA degree or higher
Extra nice things to have
- You have experience working in the healthcare industry
- You have worked with Hubspot
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a profitable, Y-Combinator-backed startup
- Opportunity to impact patient care and the daily lives of healthcare professionals
- Working in a team with high EQ that values diversity