San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 700+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle (more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $24M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
Zeus is looking for a VP of Operations to manage and grow our logistics and remote city teams. We need an experienced operations leader to optimize and improve our current processes while also allowing us to hit our aggressive growth goals.
As the leader of this organization, you will manage a group of city GMs as they grow and manage their own teams across the country, and eventually the world. Your time will be split amongst: managing the city GMs, hiring new city GMs and operations managers, tightening feedback loops between teams, HQ and GMs, creating and updating ops processes company-wide, and owning the KPIs for all operations departments. This position will report to the COO.
What You'll Do
- You will develop a deep understanding of Zeus product for our end customers
- You will take responsibility for Ops KPIs across cities
- You will experiment and optimize on our current ops process, learning from mistakes along the way to derive process improvements across the organization
- You will coach all Zeus employees on ops methodologies, working hand in hand with the team to understand how to nurture employee development
- You will quickly and efficiently scale our business to expand into new markets worldwide
- You will become an authority on running distributed ops teams
- You will collaborate with product, customer service, operations, and leadership to help Zeus build a product that our customers need
Who You Are:
- 9+ years Ops and leadership experience
- Deep understanding of ops metrics and how to mesh them with Zeus’ current KPIs
- Highly analytical and quantitative and used to making decisions based on deep analytical thinking
- Experience growing an ops organization from 100 people to 500+
- Passionate about process improvements, and able to see those through to completion
- Self-starter who can own projects and KPIs from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Self aware and understands personal limitations to ask for help when needed
- BONUS: Experience in corporate or furnished housing
- BONUS: Experience in supply chain management
- BONUS: Experience in product/engineering orgs
- BONUS: Experience working in supremely entrepreneurial environments
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, cell phone, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- 16 weeks parental leave for all employees
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching