From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values:
Preserve your integrity, even when it's hard.
Always do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run.
Take the initiative.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. If you see an opportunity to improve something, seize it!
Trust each other.
We trust our teammates to do their part. Our customers trust our product to do what we say it does.
Nurture diversity, equality and inclusiveness.
We seek out teammates who share our values and drive, not people who are exactly like us. We're building a company that works for everyone. At Fivetran, you can always be your authentic self.
Lead, don't follow.
Many of the assumptions in our industry are wrong. We hire smart people and make decisions by reasoning from first principles.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. And we go above and beyond for each other.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
Fivetran’s Support Team is focused on delighting our valued customers with world-class customer support. As a Director of Customer Support your role will be to support and empower our Customer Support team globally by defining support process which will lead to success
As a Director of Customer Support at Fivetran you will:
- Define a support process that will allow our support team to scale with the company
- Empower our Support team by setting them up for success based on their talents and career stage
- Define and own metrics to measure overall team’s success
- Foster a healthy, motivated, and collaborative culture while developing internal staff in their professional growth
- Develop standard operating principles for the Support Team
- Develop and execute on strategy for continuous improvement of our Support Team SLAs
- Manage the interactions between Support and Development on customer issues/feedback
- Produce reports that demonstrate team effectiveness to Engineering, PM, and Leadership teams
- 7+ years in Technical Customer Support
- Demonstrated success in leading leading and managing technical customer support teams
- Experience in growing the team by participating in the recruiting process
- Experience with SQL and Shell scripting
- You are an inspiring leader with a passion for developing your own team
- Strong sense of empathy for our customers
- Ability to stay calm in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Exceptional communicator
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Unlimited/flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities