Real-Time Debugging as You Code, Without Breakpoints and console.log — Wallaby catches errors in your tests and code and displays them right in your editor as you type, making your development feedback loop more productive.
Appears in lists (14)
- Issue 438 - Pixi.js 5.0, Node 12.3, and using `reduce` for more than adding numbers
- Issue 442 - V8 7.6, an intro to Web Components, and a task library from Microsoft
- Issue 452 - Firefox's faster JS interpreter, and npm's ban on terminal text ads
- Issue 456 - V8 7.8, Node 12.11, and a Douglas Crockford book review
- Issue 458 - A Closer Look at Top-Level `await`
- Issue 461 - YDKJS edition 2, React's concurrent mode, and Vue 3's new features
- Issue 463 - Front end tooling, building your own React, and getting started with AssemblyScript
- Issue 476 - Fixing memory leaks, TypeScript 3.8, and what's new in Angular 9
More like this (2)
Continuous Testing and Real-Time Code Coverage for JSX and React — Catch errors in your tests...Continuous Testing and Real-Time Code Coverage for JSX and React — Catch errors in your tests and code and display them in your editor as you type, making your dev feedback loop more productive.