US CITIZENSHIP OR GREEN CARD REQUIRED
(Note: this is due to US export regulations. Sorry, we are unable to make exceptions.)
Four billion people do not have access to the internet. Astranis is going to change that. We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost telecommunications satellites to bring the world online.
Work with incredibly smart people who have flown things in space before. We are a well-funded team that moves fast. No prior space experience needed, you just need to enjoy getting your hands dirty and be ok with struggling to do things that seem impossibly hard.
Our mission and our products are meant to connect the whole world and everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to come join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.
- Recruit top-tier engineering and business talent at a rapidly-growing company.
- Provide a great candidate experience throughout every step of the interview process.
- Screen applicants, coordinate onsite interviews, and conduct reference checks.
- Build strong pipelines and proactively source passive candidates.
- Manage and expand our diversity and inclusion initiative.
- Collect and analyze data on our recruiting funnel, and make recommendations about how to improve our processes.
- 5+ experience as a recruiter at a fast paced, high growth technology company — bonus if it's a hardware company
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Ability to distinguish between the top 50% and the top 5% of talent within their respective fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Creative candidate sourcing techniques and data driven decision making
- Exceptional organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks
- US Citizenship or Green Card