San Francisco, CA
About this role
As a Product Manager at Remix, you will drive product initiatives from inception through execution. You will take a key role in leading one of our products, collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You’ve led and shipped well-designed products from start to finish
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment focused on shipping
- You have deep empathy for users and great product instincts
- You’re excited to become a domain expert on planning cities
- You can take many needs and prioritize them into the right solution
- You take a deeply collaborative approach to working
What you’ll do:
- Lead the product development process
- Drive product initiatives from inception through execution
- Write product briefs and own prioritization
- Collaborate daily with design and engineering
- Talk to customers in cities around the world
- Analyze usage and feedback to make smart decisions to improving the product
Backed by YC and Sequoia Capital, Remix is scaling in order to serve the growing needs of cities around the world to understand and improve themselves.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.