It was a big week for certifications, and we hope to see more of the same as the year progresses. It took a village to get here. The workgroups have labored; the code, instructions and certification tools have improved; the vendors have made adjustments; the MLSs themselves have been patient. We are incredibly thankful for all the work that has brought us to a week like this one. We are also sharing the conversation that took place during the popular Pain Points session at RESO Remix.
RESO welcomes new member, Burbio.
Burbio is a digital platform for community events. Burbio.com aggregates school, government, library and community event information for delivery over mobile, web, video, email and voice, organizing and updating millions of hyperlocal events.
We’re glad to have each of them as RESO members!
Certification for Data Dictionary 1.7 and Web API Core 1.0.2 have been issued to the following organizations:
- Bagnell Dam Association of REALTORS®
- Big Bear Association of REALTORS®
- Big Sky Country MLS
- Billings Multiple Listing Service
- Bryan-College Station Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Calaveras County Association of REALTORS®
- Cedar Rapids Area Association of REALTORS®
- CHS Regional MLS
- Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS®
- Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS®
- East Alabama Board of REALTORS®
- First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS)
- Florida Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service
- Grand Junction Area REALTOR® Association
- Greater Northwoods MLS
- Gulf South Real Estate Information Network
- High Country Association of REALTORS®
- Houston Association of REALTORS®
- Incline Village REALTORS®
- Intermountain MLS
- Lake of the Ozarks Board of REALTORS® MLS
- Las Vegas REALTORS®
- Longleaf Pine REALTORS®
- MLS Technology
- New York State Alliance of MLSs
- North Florida MLS
- Northeast Georgia Board of REALTORS®
- Northeast Louisiana Association of REALTORS®
- Northern Kentucky Multiple Listing Service
- Northwest Arkansas Board of REALTORS®
- Northwest Ohio Real Estate Information System (NORIS)
- REALTOR® Association of Acadiana
- REALTORS® Association of Citrus County
- REALTORS® Association of Indian River County
- REALTORS® Association of Northwestern Wisconsin
- Southern Indiana REALTORS® Association
- Summit MLS
- West Alabama Multiple Listing Service
- Western Arizona REALTOR® Data Exchange (WARDEX)
- Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service
Congratulations to all!
Certification is now fully open, and we look forward to welcoming more MLSs and technology companies to the latest in real estate technology standards.
Whether it’s inefficiency in standards, tools, processes or organizational relationships, Pain Points allows members to voice their current industry gripes to the RESO world.
Pain Points has quickly become RESO’s most popular conference session, and the spring 2021 rendition took it to another level. More than 200 attendees piled onto the Zoom link. It was scheduled for 90 minutes but continued for nearly three hours of discussions about the solutions that RESO can provide to the real estate industry.
What follows from this marathon brainstorm should illustrate the vast range of opportunities that lay before us as professionals that desire positive change for our partners, customers and even competitors. | READ MORE
RESO is Hiring
The Product Manager ensures the progression of product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, aligning with the strategic plan and product vision of engineering and executive staff, setting and meeting product development timelines, and customer support to ensure satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager will report to RESO’s CEO and ensure that products support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Membership Manager is responsible for coordinating logistics and details in membership and events as needed to support the organization’s strategic plan. The Membership Manager will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Join us in leading real estate technology forward. | RESO CAREERS
The RESO staff team exemplifies excellence in teamwork. We share successes and challenges, working together in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. RESO is a fully remote, nonprofit trade organization that provides the foundation for streamlined real estate technology through the creation and certification of standards.
RESO Committees and Workgroups
Transport Workgroup | May 3, 2021
The group reviewed some of the pain points discussed at the 2021 RESO Remix spring conference, including rate limiting and local metadata, before discussing a new Field resource and its analogue for lookups, certification updates related to Payloads and Add/Edit Endorsement, and one new item from the floor – a proposal to allow server vendors to reject requests that don’t contain a User-Agent request header. | VIEW CALL NOTES
Research & Development Workgroup | May 6, 2021
The group discussed two business cases, Defining Multiple Uses in a Single Data Set and Licensee Display Rules. and decided to move the first one forward to the Data Dictionary Workgroup and to revise the second one. | VIEW CALL NOTES
Workgroup Meetings This Week
Tuesday, May 11: Cross-Platform Interoperability
Wednesday, May 12: UPI Registry (Subgroup of Universal Property Identifier (UPI))
Friday, May 14: Unique Licensee Identifier (ULI) (Subgroup of Research & Development)