San Francisco, California
Insurance is a dusty, half a trillion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society.
Newfront is a modern insurance brokerage bringing the industry into the 21st century. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients.
Newfront scales by hiring brokers who join with their book of business. Through automation and artificial intelligence, we eliminate paperwork and pay brokers a higher split of their commission revenue. We represent a paradigm shift in the industry and a career path for tens of thousands of brokers.
We're looking for a tenacious, empathetic, and results-oriented People Operations leader to partner with the founders in making Newfront a great place to work as the company scales from 75 to 200+ employees in the next year.
This role will report directly to the CEO, Spike Lipkin. You will be given the resources and access to creating a best in class People Operations team from the ground up. You and your team will be responsible for creating durable processes across Recruiting, HR, and Internal Operations teams.
- Building an enduring, category defining company that will empower brokers to serve their communities and our economy
- Being as an advocate for Newfront employees and resource for our team leads.
- Partnering with our team leads on all things people-related, including performance reviews, coaching, employee relations, organizational development, and recruiting.
- Building an amazing, highly empathetic HR & People team that grows with the organization over time.
- Developing a comprehensive recruiting strategy to attract, retain and motivate top talent.
- Overseeing our office team to ensure that our physical locations reflect our values and culture
- Working with our Hiring Managers and Recruiters to ensure a fantastic employee onboarding experience, setting the stage for a long and exciting career at Newfront.
- Partnering with our founders and senior leaders to establish Newfront programs and events that help drive our culture, mission, and vision forward.
- Experience scaling a high-growth company
- Deep understanding of all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including recruiting, onboarding, performance management, and coaching.
Newfront values diversity, and we strongly encourage people of ALL backgrounds to apply.