Several emergency call services across the state are experiencing a 911 outage on Thursday evening.
Agencies have been reporting that a nationwide outage with CenturyLink has affected their 911 service.
Those agencies are asking people if they have an emergency, they should call them at direct numbers.
- Chelan County: call RiverCom's business line at 509-663-9911.
- Island County: call 360-679-9567.
- King County: please call 206-296-3311.
- Bothell: 425-486-1254.
- Burien: 206-296-3311.
- Eastside: 425-577-5656.
- Enumclaw: 360-825-3505.
- Issaquah: 425-837-3200.
- Redmond: 425-566-2500.
- Renton: 425-430-7000 or please call Valley Com’s phone line: 253-852-2121.
- Seattle: 206-583-2111, 206-625-5011 or text 911.
- Snoqualmie/North Bend Police: 425-888-3333.
- South King County 253-852-2121.
- Unincorporated areas 206-296-3311.
- University of Washington Police: 206-685-8973.
- Woodinville: call 425-577-5656.
- Kitsap County: For police, fire, medical for North, Central and South Kitsap call 360-308-5400, text to 911 still works.
- Bainbridge Island: 360-308-5400.
- Poulsbo: 360-308-5400.
- Kittitas County: call 509-925-8534.
- Lewis County: call 360-740-1105.
- Pacific County: callers are encouraged to text 911 or call the non-emergency business lines at 360-875-9397 or 360-642-9397.
- Pierce County: call 253-798-4722.
- Graham: call 253-798-4722 to report an emergency.
- Skagit County: call 360-428-3211.
- Snohomish County: 425-407-3999.
- Edmonds: 425-407-3999.
- Everett: 425-407-3999.
- Thurston County: call 360-704-2740.
- Whatcom County: call 360-676-6911.
There is no estimate for restoration.
CenturyLink says engineers have identified a problem that left customers across the country without internet service and expected to restore it within hours.
The company said Thursday night the problem involved a "network element" that was affecting services but didn't provide details.
The outages reported Thursday afternoon stretched from New York to California and even temporarily shut down phone services at the Idaho Department of Correction and knocked out 911 emergency call services in parts of western Washington state.
Most of the trouble appeared to be in the West.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
This is a developing story, please check for updates.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.