Fond (formerly AnyPerk) is a perks and rewards platform used by over 500 companies across the U.S. from startups competing for top talent to Fortune 500 companies strengthening their employer brands. Fond helps customers build cultures of appreciation and recognition, knowing that happier employees make for better business. Some of our current customers include Salesforce, Sephora, Delta Dental and hundreds of others. We’re a YC W12 company and funded by renowned investors including DCM, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, and Digital Garage. Some of our partners include Equinox, ZipCar and AMC Theaters.
Fond is looking for an ambitious Enterprise Sales Development Representative to help fuel our revenue growth! The ideal candidate is passionate, outgoing and eager to grow. As a member of the Sales team, you’ll report to the VP of Sales and work very closely with our Account Executives and develop a range of sales skills.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach via phone, email and social media
- Follow up on inbound leads from our website, web campaigns and paid search activities
- Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce
- Monitor social media to identify prospects and begin developing relationships with them
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a B2B context
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think on your feet
- Strong work ethic and possesses the desire to master the art of selling
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- BA/BS degree required
- Access to a Fond account
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Great culture and team camaraderie
- 100% employee premium coverage on Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick policy
- Macbook Air
At Fond, we celebrate uniqueness. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Nor will we hold it against you if you prefer House Hunters to House of Cards or Cheez-Its to Goldfish. We welcome all types!