Our Creative Team functions as an in-house agency. We are experts in Product Design, Social Media, Marketing and Packaging Design that bring the Faire brand to life, from sketches to product launch.
As a Senior Product Designer You Will:
- Create detailed interaction and pixel specs, preparing assets for use in a variety of platforms.
- Create stunning keynote presentations, maintaining up-to-date files and uniform naming conventions, ensuring design consistency across all assets and products.
- Work in close alignment with other business partners, especially our Engineering team.
- 5+ years of design experience
- Bachelors or Masters of Arts/Design
- A strong design portfolio
- An understanding and commitment to high standards and Faire's design aesthetic
- Creativity and inventiveness
- Rigorous attention to detail
- A love for and ability to solve complex problems
- Proficiency at extending existing design patterns across platforms
- Ability to improve existing patterns and finding creative solutions for new features and use cases
- Flexibility and comfort operating with ambiguity and change during a project
- Comfort working with tight deadlines
- Deep understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and other design software
- Knowledge of Apple products, specifically iOS and OS X
- Shown talent in the formal elements of design including typography and layout
- Experience working across multiple projects at once
- Background or interest in prototyping
- Fluency with HTML and CSS
- Expertise with other visual arts such as texture work, fine arts or photography
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 10,000 small business owners.Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.