We just launched our Flexible Pay feature that gives employees the freedom to choose their own pay schedule and get paid as soon as the next day for the hours they’ve already worked — without employers having to run any extra payroll. This is one of many examples of how we aim to improve the lives of employees by crafting delightful user experiences and leveraging unique moments that happen at work and solve critical problems that trouble millions of Americans.
As part of Gusto’s PM leadership team, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing on a strategy that you craft with a team of nimble and talented PM’s. You’ll build a team, a business, and set of products that our customers will love and will set a new bar for the industry. If you are a customer-focused builder who thrives on making major business impact at a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you!
- Lead product management for Gusto’s Employee Experiences Team: Recruit, hire, and empower a team of PMs
- Develop the Employee Experiences Team roadmap for a cross-functional team of PMs, engineers, designers, operators and marketers
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Articulate and design customer experiences that make our users smile
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Be an owner of features and products, end to end
- 7+ years of hands-on product management experience, with at least 2 years managing product teams
- Bring grit, a willingness to roll up your sleeves, and be a hands-on help to your team
- Have a proven track record of building products that users love
- Drive user research to drive product changes
- Be organized and advocate for design methodologies and processes
- Pay great attention to detail. "Pixel perfect isn't an ideal, it is a requirement"
- Prior PM experience within a scaling startup or focused on FinTech products
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and have deep empathy for our customers
- Bonus points if you have SaaS experience serving SMB’s or managing strategic partnerships
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.