Companies invest thousands of hours building their APIs but spend almost no time showing people how to use them. With ReadMe, companies have all the tools they need to quickly create a beautiful Developer Experience around their APIs. Gone are the days of endless pages of static text tutorials and PDF diagrams. ReadMe helps deliver a beautifully interactive documentation experience that gives developers exactly what they need to quickly build integrations.
The Customer Success Manager is a perfect role for someone who has some technical expertise or interest, and wants to stay close to customers at a fast-moving startup. Do you have a knack for explaining concepts? Do you want to work closely with big-name companies to provide expert advice and solve some of their toughest problems? Do you get excited about things like defining culture and process? Can you effortlessly put people at ease and make them happy? If so, you ‘re the person we’re looking for!
- Own the ultimate success of our larger customers, ensuring they realize the full value of the ReadMe platform
- Work with our customer support team and sales team to identify clients who need a dash of extra attention
- Help our customers follow best practices to get the most from ReadMe (and, help define what those best practices are!)
- Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of ReadMe, while delivering customer happiness
- Become an expert on the ReadMe platform and integrations, while keeping up with industry trends in developer experience and APIs
- You love developers!
- You prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer happiness and retention
- You drive to understand clients’ business goals, anticipate future needs and identify solutions
- You have aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
- You’re resourceful - might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them
- 2+ years of consultant, account management, customer success or sales experience at an enterprise level
- Experience understanding enterprise customer needs and translating them into achievable goals
- Passionate about supporting and transforming customers’ experience
- Technical and programming language experience a plus, but definitely not required