Faire is revolutionizing wholesale and helping local retailers and their suppliers be relevant and successful in a technology enabled era.
We are looking for an outstanding product manager who will collaborate closely with engineering, design, data science and logistics teams to drive our redistribution efforts. You will play a critical role during this stage of the company as you build the channels, products and tools that enable us to offer free returns to retailers while maintaining sustainable unit economics for Faire:
- Build, own, and drive roadmap for our current and future channels including identifying new meaningful channels where returns can be resold, and optimizing existing ones
- Prioritize features and define the minimum viable approach to achieve business results
- Run user studies, interviews, experiments, etc. to inform the roadmap
- Define KPIs and build reporting for all the initiatives and features you own
- Work closely with Design to define all the user experiences associated with redistribution
- Work closely with Engineering to test, release, and announce features
- Work with our Third party Logistics Partner to provide a reliable and delightful experience to those purchasing products from our redistribution channels
We’re excited about you because...
- You have 3+ years of experience in a product or business role in a two sided marketplace, e-commerce company, or logistics focused company
- You can manage both the big picture (broader business objectives) and the details to get there
- You are analytical and data driven - you can define KPIs and measure progress/ success for your initiatives
- You care as much about building products as you do about making sure that they are adopted and can scale into a sustainable businesses
- You are resourceful and will do what it takes to build and deliver great experiences for your customers
- You are excited to join and can operate in a fast-growth, high-potential environment
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Faire may include video and phone interviews, test projects, and/or on-site interviews.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
There are over 1M independent retailers in the US and Canada, doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart and Amazon combined. Economic data shows: compared to the big box stores, local retailers are flourishing because they offer a better shopping experience. However, the antiquated wholesale industry is holding independent stores back, and making life miserable for the makers trying to reach them.
Our goal at Faire is to rethink the wholesale model with an online marketplace that makes it easy for retailers and makers to connect and succeed together. Retailers can visit our site any day and shop for hundreds of curated makers that they can try out totally risk-free. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 20,000 retailers to the Faire platform and a thousand makers in less than a year after our launch.
Our founders led product and engineering for Square Capital ($10B deployed) and the Cash app (Square’s only app in the top 20 of the iOS app store). We're backed by some of the top VC funds including Sequoia, Khosla, and Forerunner, and we were named one of the top 8 companies at our Y-Combinator Demo Day last year.
You can find out a bit more about us here:
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us. To learn more about our culture, please visit our careers page!