- Manual Particles (closes #839)
- Links and Triangles frequency (closes #691)
- Mouse hover can act as a light source (closes #606)
- Particles duplicates can be reduced (closes #437)
- Options have now a dedicated GUI editor library (closes #534)
- Theming options (closes #646)
- Added support to HSV colors (closes #692)
- OutMode can be configured for every canvas edge (closes #739)
- Bounce interaction mode; divs and mouse hover have this mode (closes #774)
- Particles can have a max radius to move inside (closes #797)
- Particles movement can be affected by the size, the higher the size, the higher the speed
- Particles movement has now gravity options
- Particles can have a custom life span and a life count, like the emitter options
- Particles can now configure bounces on canvas edge and for particles collisions
- New Motion settings for
prefer-reduced-motionusers, it can reduce or disable animations
- Single exported options type, used by all components (closes #898)
- Fixed click bubble mode (closes #618)
- Color animation with
syncfalse in 1.17.0 used a random color instead of a random speed. This is fixed in 1.18.0 but you need to use the
randomvalue in color and not
sync: falseto achieve the same effect.
If you want to use tsParticles with jQuery checkout this repository
If you want to use tsParticles with VueJS checkout this repository
If you want to use tsParticles with ReactJS checkout this repository
A 3rd-party component is available too, read more here
If you want to use tsParticles with Preact checkout this repository
If you want to use tsParticles with Angular CLI (actually v9) checkout this repository
Checkout the demos here: https://particles.matteobruni.it
Do you want to replace the old, outdated and abandoned
You're in the right place!
Feel free to contribute to the project!
Here are some demos!
watch the code for creating custom presets
watch the code for creating custom shapes
This polygon has 4 paths
This login background is made with particles emitters, cool isn't it?
Have you ever wanted a black hole? Here's yours!
The collisions in the previous releases, and in Particles.js too, were horrible. Now they're fixed and they look good. Finally!
Don't click! DON'T CLICK! OH NO IT'S SPREADING!!!!
COVID-19 is not funny. It's a serious world problem and we should prevent its spreading. If you are in a risky area please STAY AT HOME