mlcourse.ai is an open Machine Learning course by OpenDataScience. The course is designed to perfectly balance theory and practice; therefore, each topic is followed by an assignment with a deadline in a week. You can also take part in several Kaggle Inclass competitions held during the course and work on your own projects.
Next session starts on October 1, 2018. Fill in this form to participate.
- Prerequisites. Our course is not for total newbies. Though Machine Learning is covered from scratch, still participants are expected to know some math and be able to write code in Python.
- Assignments. Here you’ll find demo versions of assignments. Assignments in a new session of the course will be different.
- News. Here you can track main announcements during the course.
- Resources. Links to other information mirrors of this course like Medium stories, Kaggle Kernels etc.
- Contacts. Ways of reaching OpenDataScience and course team.
- Support. Various ways in which you can help mlcourse.ai to grow.