Along our journey we have laughed and cried with you, and learned valuable lessons. And it is now inevitable to wind down the service to prioritize our work to serve you with better products and services.
It has been a long journey and we sincerely thank each one of you for your years of love and support for Path.
The specific shutdown schedule is as below:
- 9.17.2018 : Notice on Path service discontinuation
- 10.1.2018: Unable to download/update the app in iTunes and Google Play
- 10.18.2018: Termination of the Service (Unable to access to Path)
- 11.15.2018: Path related customer service will be closed
Prior to [10.18.2018], you can restore retrieve a copy of your data (i.e. your images, text, videos) by following below steps:
- 1. Open your Path app and go to Setting
- 2. Click the button and enter your email address that you would like to receive the backup files.
- *Please make sure that your Path app is the latest ver.
Please note that you will not be able to access the backup service site after [10.18.2018]. We may not retain copies of any of your data on and from that date. Accordingly, you are encouraged to download and keep copies of your data if you wish to have access from [10.18.2018].
If you have purchased a premium subscription recently and would like to get refunded, please follow the below steps.
For iOS users,
Unfortunately, we cannot proceed the refund for you.
In order to get refunded, please visit the Apple webpage and follow the steps as per the Apple’s guidelines.
- 1. Visit https://expresslane.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action
- 2. Select the device that you have been using for Path (i.e, iPhone, iPad, and etc)
- 3. Select ‘Subscriptions & Purchases’
- 4. Select ‘The Topic is not listed’
- 5. Explain your situation (i.e. ‘in-app purchase order has been wrongly placed’)
- 6. Select ‘Email’ to receive the feedback from Apple
- 7. Make sure you enter the correct full name, email address, Apple ID
- 8. Enter the accurate order number with the description
For Android users,
Please send us email (email@example.com) and we will process the refund.Please make sure to indicate your path email account and google transaction ID number
(*If you are unable to provide the accurate path email account and the corresponding google transaction ID number, we will be unable to help you with the refund).
Please follow the below steps:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
the Path Team