We're looking for a well-rounded, experienced senior engineer to join our nimble team as we grow our current platform and explore new products. Your responsibilities will be full-stack, but most of your focus will be in backend APIs and infrastructure automation.
At TrueVault, we're passionate about data security. Our mission is to help companies manage and protect their customers' Personal Data. We've built a secure data storage and tokenization platform that is geared towards protecting healthcare data. Now, we're working on expanding our reach to new industries and new use cases. We need help to do it!
Our engineering team is small, experienced, and passionate about building software well. We believe in:
- Minimizing waste by working iteratively and iterating on the way we work - Learning from our failures, and building systems that don't fail the same way twice - Being pragmatic in our approach to design and implementation and being thoughtful about the business context of our work - Designing security into a system, not layering it on top
- Supporting our customers from initial planning, through development, to production
Do any of these ideas resonate with you? Let us know when you apply.
You have a breadth of experience in application development and infrastructure automation. You enjoy working across multiple technologies to deliver pragmatic solutions quickly. You want to join an entrepreneurial team where you will maintain and extend existing production services as well as rapidly iterate on new product ideas.
You have experience and enjoy:
- Automating infrastructure using tools like Ansible/Puppet/Chef and Terraform/CloudFormation in AWS, GCP, or Azure. - Crafting and maintaining public-facing APIs - Working collaboratively in cross-functional groups to find pragmatic technical solutions to customer needs - Being productive in legacy systems, iteratively improving while getting things done - Diagnosing and mitigating production issues, at the application and infrastructure level - Managing and using Relational as well as NoSQL databases
- Providing technical support to technical customers (developers)
This is a broad role; you'll work on every part of the product's code and infrastructure. Your ideas and goals will affect not just the technical side, but the products we build and the company's overall direction. You'll develop a sense of ownership of the product, and the company itself.
Compensation & Perks:
-Competitive Salary -Excellent medical/dental/vision coverage -Personal wellness budget to spend on gym membership, fitness classes, spa, etc. - Generous equipment budget and customized workstation
- Remote work available (fully distributed team) or work from our homey San Francisco office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to the nature of our business, we can only employee US residents working in the US.