San Francisco Bay Area
Full or Part-time
We are currently seeking exceptional applicants for both full time and part-time positions as a primary care nurse practitioners in a healthcare start-up in the Bay Area. You’ll be a primary care provider for the Circle Medical early-adopters, spending the majority of your time on direct patient care through a mixture of virtual and in-person care.
You also have the option, one that we hope you take, of helping the leadership team build the best model of primary care possible, including but not limited to developing of new services, implementing disease management programs and expanding our wellness platform. We have an amazing team of engineers, doctors, and designers with very diverse backgrounds who are all passionate about improving healthcare. We’d love for you to help us think through improvements to the patient experience, fine-tune clinical operations and work with our leadership to shepherd new technology into practice.
About Circle Medical
Circle Medical is building a new kind of health care practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved provider and patient experience. We believe in delivering the right care to the right patient at the right time in the right place and challenge the notion that delivering high-quality, accessible care is unachievable or prohibitively expense.
We are modernizing traditional office and house calls and bringing care to the patient; our unique model enables providers to see fewer patients each day and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, discussing diagnoses and creating truly personalized treatment plans; in other words, we let doctors be doctors. We know that doctors didn’t go into medicine to see an ever-increasing number of patients at lightning speed, and that they want the freedom and autonomy to deliver care according to their own principles and preferences. Our team-based approach affords providers the support needed to offer that continuous real-time care patients deserve.
We are a digital-first primary care concept where care is truly led by the patient, who can access one’s complete records at all times, start a conversation with a doctor online, get treatment through the app, and seamlessly schedule a visit with a doctor in-person when needed. We are creating a new standard of primary care and using the right blend of technology and people-power to achieve the triple aim.
- Valid Nurse Practitioner certification for California
- Two years experience strongly preferred; 3-5+ years is ideal
Key features of the ideal candidate
- Passionate about transforming healthcare and able to think outside the box of the traditional healthcare model
- Excited about the idea of leveraging technology to deliver high-quality, patient-centric primary care and helping craft the operational model
- Eager to provide an amazing customer service experience with a high level of attention to our patient’s needs
- Enjoys working in a nimble, startup environment, where you may occasionally be asked to work in nontraditional roles
- Previous experience as a team or project leader, with a strong desire to constantly improve our clinical offering
We offer a competitive salary, malpractice insurance plus equity options that vest over time
Typical fulltime schedule is a minimum of 36 hours of clinic time per week, mostly 8-5 M-F. Minimal call and minimal weekends.