Iris Automation’s core mission is building state of the art technologies that enable drones and autonomous vehicles to perceive, understand, and navigate the world we live in. As the founding member of a new team, you will own the recruiting process from top to bottom, building structures and systems to scale our people strategy for years to come. Do you possess deep domain expertise, excel in cross-functional environments, and enjoy taking ownership of systems and processes? If so, we might be the next step in your career.
How You'll Make an Impact
- You develop close relationships with hiring managers across the company, guiding the development of job descriptions and hiring processes that prioritize inclusive language and practices.
- You source and sell superb talent on Iris Automation, building and stewarding a healthy and diverse candidate pipeline.
- You identify recruiting strategies that engage the entire organization, including leveraging team networks and communities
- You work with department heads to set visionary recruitment goals, utilizing data and metrics to guide targets and track performance.
- You have 4+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience.
- You possess a proven ability to quickly learn technology concepts for the purpose of assessing technical talent.
- You employ a creative and dynamic approach to sourcing, engaging, and nurturing relationships with top talent prospects.
- You demonstrate a leading knowledge and dedication to developing strategies to tackle issues of diversity and inclusion in tech workforces.
- You exercise an empathic approach to partnering with hiring managers and colleagues across team boundaries.
- You are an aspiring leader and relish the opportunity to train others to succeed and grow.
- Prior experience recruiting in technology, robotics, and/or software companies
- Prior experience recruiting in dynamic, high-pressure start-up environments
About Iris Automation Inc
Collision avoidance systems for industrial drones, unlocking a $100B industry.
Iris Automation Inc is a venture-backed, high tech computer vision company that is working to build groundbreaking new ways for drones and unmanned systems to perceive and navigate the world. Currently, industrial drone systems are not trusted to fly beyond-line-of-sight or be completely autonomous; we are changing that by giving them the ability to intelligently see and react to the physical world. Our product is a sophisticated computer vision algorithm packaged into a physical, plug-and-play perception unit that adds tremendous value to unmanned systems operators as it enables them to overcome regulatory, insurance, trust and safety concerns. The team includes PhDs in Computer Vision, has worked together in the drone industry for the last three years, and combines experience from NASA, Boeing, Airbus, NVIDIA, and leading tech startups.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.