At Shoptiques, we have two primary goals: First, we want to enable customers to buy one-of-a-kind merchandise that they can’t find anywhere else. Second, we want to provide small businesses with digital solutions that allow them to compete on a global scale. As a shopper, you can discover products according to traditional shopping categories as well as by neighborhood and even by store. As a Shoptiques boutique, you have access to millions of customers as well as a multitude of customizable tools, such as web hosting, email marketing, and a Point of Sale solution.
If you are excited about impacting the lives of thousands of small business owners throughout the world by providing them the tools to scale their business, then we want to hear from you!
- A great communicator. You communicate in a professional and personable manner. You’re not afraid to work with small business owners and love talking with people from all over the world.
- You are always positive (and share our Shoptiques principle the glass is always half full, and if it’s not – we fill it up!)
- You love working with customers beginning from the sales process all the way through to go-live and post implementation review and support. You are the trusted customer advisor and a problem solver.
- You love understanding what the customer’s current business processes are, their issues and their challenges. You love taking on tough complex projects and managing them from inception to successful rollout.
- You love taking care of customers, showing them new ways, helping them to understand the software and benefits. No customer is too small. You are the voice of the customer to the company.
- You don’t get too stressed out when you have to juggle too many balls at the same time.
- You’re not afraid of technology or to learn new things or new ways of doing business.
- You understand the upstream and downstream impact of business decisions on business processes and how to best configure our software. You are proactive in anticipating and resolving problems. You are a great project manager.
- You take ownership, initiative and pride in your work.
- You are always looking for ways to make things better, faster and more streamlined – both for customers and internally.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You live for travel and excited to travel five days a week.
- You have 1-3 years of experience. Background in QA (Quality Assurance) or technically-related areas is preferred.
- Driver's License Required.
What You Need to Do
- Assist external clients located all over the United States in the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions. (Extensive travel is required)
- Evaluate client needs and develop configurations that support business processes.
- Set-up the hardware and software on-site making sure that the client is happy and trained before you depart.
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Deliver a high touch customer experience with clients and get them excited and ready to use Shoptiques tools and Point of Sale.
- Continuously learn about new releases and functionality in preparation for the next implementation.
- Work with the Management team to execute against growth objectives and deliver customer feedback.
- Generous compensation, including stock options.
- Ability to drive change and be part of the strategy discussions.
- Incredible leadership and an open door policy. Your opinion matters here and you will learn from the best!
- You will get to see the business scale and will help thousands of stores be successful
- You will get to travel all around the United States
- Fully covered health benefits (medical, dental and vision) plus commuter benefits.
- A top-shelf computer of choice.
- A discount on all products sold at Shoptiques.
- We believe in work hard/play hard! Frequent company sponsored team events, including happy hours, karaoke, holiday parties, guest speakers, team yoga, to name a few.
- A fun office in the most vibrant neighborhood (Soho) in the best city (New York City) on Earth with limitless coffee.