USE A SINGLE COMMAND TO DEPLOY AND CONFIGURE SERVERLESS INFRASTRUCTURE
FORGET ABOUT MAINTENANCE AND SCALABILITY HEADACHES
DON'T OVERPAY YOUR CLOUD PROVIDER, PAY EXACTLY WHAT YOU'VE USED
A true headless CMS, that's also serverless
Save 60-80% on your cloud hosting bill
Stop paying for stuff you don't use
Multi-language support out-of-the-box
Manage your files and media assets
Control roles & permissions ensuring your content is safe
Powerful modelling features allow you to model the content and define relationships using a simple drag&drop editor.
At the same time, you are also building the UI for the input forms. Ensuring your editors have a pleasant user-experience while working with your content.
The localization support is built into the core of Webiny Headless CMS. All your content is translateable and distributable in several languages.
Each editor chooses the languages they are working on. They can also instantly see the values of a specific field on all other languages.
Both our management and our distribution API are powered by GraphQL. On top of that, Webiny exposes a GraphQL Playground you can use to easily test and debug your API calls.
Webiny File Manager is integrated directly into the Headless CMS giving you a whole asset management solution with integrated tagging, searching and image editing features.
Environments are a powerful feature in Webiny Headless CMS. Creating a new environment copies all the data and all the models from the current environment. This allows you to make changes and prepare new content in the background, while still serving production content without interruption.
Aliases go in hand with environments. Each environment is linked to an alias, which defines the GraphQL endpoint and which content and model are going to be served.
An alias can be unlinked from one environment and linked to another environment. This allows instant switching between different version of your content, as well as instant rollbacks.
The authentications and permissions are part of the Webiny core package and they also pass on to the Headless CMS. Create users, user groups, roles and permissions to control who and how they access the system.
In addition to roles and permissions, each user can control their own set of personal access tokens. Each token is assigned to one or more environments.
Webiny features a menu component that is extended via the content models from the Headless CMS. This allows you to build great backend experience for your team, making it easy and intuitive for them to find exactly the content they are looking for.
Webiny Headless CMS integrates with any web framework and even goes beyond that. Anything from building a website on top of Gatsby.js or using Swift and displaying the content on an Apple Watch is supported.
Why choose Webiny?
- No need to manage infrastructure
- Unable to customise the product
- You can only build websites
- Usually a black-box
- You don't own your data
- You can customise the product
- Build more than websites
- Need to hire people to manage infrastructure
- High total cost of ownership
- Need to over provision and over pay for infrastructure to handle peak demands
- Worry about flash-crowds, networking, orchestration, maintenance, and more
- Serverless level scale, handle any peak demand right out of the box
- Save 60% on infrastructure cost compared to OpenSource
- Faster time to market as you don't spend time on architecting and orchestrating infrastructure
- Build applications, APIs, microservices and websites
- Pay per request - never overpay for infrastructure again
- No vendor lock-in
- Lower TCO when compared to both SaaS and OpenSource
- Runs on the architecture of the future