1. What is the purpose of this site?
If you are looking for a job at one of the Formula 1 teams, browsing their individual pages for job listings gets tedious. So I made this site to display it all in one place, and apply for various positions easily.
2. Tell me more.
3. How frequently does it get updated?
Any update to job listings at original sites gets updated here within 30 minutes. Job listings don't change dramatically in a short period of time, so hitting the original sites for instantaneous updates would only make this site slower.
4. Fast, you say. How so?
- This is a static website. It uses the Fetch API to get stored data (which is updated periodically), as opposed to gathering it at load time.
- It is hosted on Github Pages, which, rather than serving the content directly, serves it using a global Content Delivery Network.
- No external JS libraries are loaded. In fact, there are none involved. Also, there are no scripts for tracking or analytics.
5. Can I see the source?
Sure, the website is open-source under the GNU General Public License v3.0. The source code is hosted on GitHub.
6. I have some feedback or just want to talk. How can I contact you?
You can write an email to contact(at)aydwi.com. You can also find a few other ways of contacting me over at my website.
7. I found an issue with the site or something stopped working. What can I do about that?
If something breaks here (most likely due to change in the structure of careers page of one or more F1 teams), please let me know about the problem using one of the contact methods mentioned above. I will look into it try to fix it as soon as possible. You can also file an issue or open a pull request.
8. Do you work with a Formula 1 team?
No, I'm currently a full-time student. Although I would love to one day!
9. I find the site useful. Is there a way I can support it?