Treasury Prime builds APIs for banking.
That might seem boring, but banking accounts for more than $1 trillion of US GDP, and today's banks still run their businesses on mainframe software from the 1980s. That means everything they do is slow and expensive—and the user experience is archaic.
Join us and help build a new, modern infrastructure that will massively improve how we interact with our financial system.
Using modern technology to fix banking has been our mission for over 5 years now. We've been featured in American Banker and PYMNTS. Techcrunch chose us as one of the best Y Combinator startups of 2018. We're also the team behind Standard Treasury and the Silicon Valley Bank API Banking Platform, which forms the backend for Stripe Atlas.
Learn more about what it's like to work here by checking us out on Key Values!
Compensation and Benefits
We know a company can't succeed without an amazing team. Our compensation plan is designed to reward our employees and support their families as generously as we're able.
Here's what you can expect:
- Great benefits. The best medical, dental, and vision insurance available covered 100% for you and your dependents. We have a generous parental leave policy for new parents.
- Great comp. Salary and equity. Critically, we're interested in finding the right balance for you. We know there are some people who have a greater risk appetite than others.
- Great perks. Free lunches, free transportation (including Uber/Lyft rides to and from the office), free laundry service, free Internet service, etc.
- Great flexibility. (a) Flexible hours. So that you can live your life. (b) Open vacation policy. We all need to recharge. We mean it—there is a two week minimum and we'll send you home in December if we have to. (c) Paid parental leave.
- Great tools. Build your ideal workstation so you can have all the tools you need to be at your best.
We're looking for smart, generalist engineers of any seniority. We're looking both for senior people who can own big parts of the product, and also junior people who are ready to start making a big impact.
Our team is scrappy and flexible and always looking for smart, curious people. If you're interested in what we do, but these jobs don’t seem to quite fit, contact us anyway!
All positions are based out of Treasury Prime HQ in sunny foggy San Francisco, California.