Founded in 2014, Impraise is one of the most successful people-focused companies to come out of Y Combinator. With offices in Amsterdam, Lisbon, and New York, Impraise has quickly become one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe.
Serving hundreds of customers worldwide, Impraise is the partner of choice when it comes to creating a feedback culture that empowers organizations and its most valuable asset — it’s people.
Design is what brings our product to life. You are tasked with the challenge to create beautiful and well balanced interfaces. As a UI designer, you'll maintain and iterate on our design system, deliver prototypes for animations and make sure all designs match our quality standards. UI designers are great collaborators who work together with our engineers, product managers and UX designers to deliver value to our customers.
Our team takes real ownership over the product and work with specific targets to improve our web and mobile apps. This way they have the freedom to decide how to influence the success of Impraise.
As a UI designer you'll be part of the growing Impraise Design Team: a group of UI. UX and Brand Designers with the goal to push product and brand design to the next level
A Typical Week
A typical week in the shoes of a UI designer at Impraise might look something like this:
- Collaborate with UX designers and workout different visual concepts for new features
- Create animated prototypes to communicate your ideas in the best possible way to colleagues of the product team.
- Iterate on the Impraise Design System and make sure we're always pushing our visual design forward.
- You'll be sharing and presenting your work to your team, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale.
- Together with Product Managers, Engineers, Marketing and Customer Success, you'll launch your work for tens of thousands of users worldwide.
- We'll learn together through design reviews, co-designing sessions and regular workshops.
P.S - Drinks are on us 🍺🍷
What you need to be successful
- 4+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch)
- Highly proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Invision etc.)
- Ability to understand complex feature sets
- Ability to communicate ideas, vision and arguments clearly and consistently
- Ability to work in a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
What we offer
- Professional development & health allowances
- Daily lunch for a small contribution
- Company Dinners & team outings
- Conveniently located office in the heart of Amsterdam
- An international team with 26+ nationalities