The OpenWrt Community is proud to present the OpenWrt 18.06 stable version series. It is the first stable version after the OpenWrt/LEDE project merger and the successor to the previous stable LEDE 17.01 and OpenWrt 15.05 major releases.
The OpenWrt 18.06 series focuses on modernizing many parts of the system, on backporting network offload support for eligible targets and on laying the groundwork for regular future release updates.
Current Stable Release - OpenWrt 18.06.1
The current stable version series of OpenWrt is 18.06, with v18.06.1 being the latest service release of the series. It was released on August, 18th 2018.
The 18.06 release is signed by the following key:
Below is a preliminary schedule for the evolution of the 18.06 release. The dates are subject to change.
24 June 2018 - Release v18.06.0-rc1 test images available
13 July 2018 - Release v18.06.0-rc2 test images available
31 July 2018 - Final release binaries available for v18.06.0
August 2018 - Start preparations for v18.06.11), the first service release for the 18.06 series
September 2018 - Start preparations for v18.06.2, the second service release for the 18.06 series
- 18 Aug 2018 - Binary v18.06.1 images are ready.
- 16 Aug 2018 - The v18.06.1 tag has been created.
- 31 Jul 2018 - Binary v18.06.0 images are ready.
- 30 Jul 2018 - The v18.06.0 tag has been created.
- 27 Jul 2018 - Final release postponed by three days
- 17 Jul 2018 - Final release postponed by one week
- 16 Jul 2018 - Binary v18.06.0-rc2 images are ready.
- 15 Jul 2018 - The v18.06.0-rc2 tag has been created.
- 6 Jul 2018 - Final release postponed by two weeks
- 28 Jun 2018 - Final release postponed by a week
- 23 Jun 2018 - Binary v18.06.0-rc1 images are ready.
- 22 Jun 2018 - The v18.06.0-rc1 tag has been created.
- 18 Jun 2018 - Tagging of rc1 postponed by a week
- 15 May 2018 - The openwrt-18.06 branch has been created.
releases/18.06/start.txt · Last modified: 2018/08/18 11:46 by jow