Our frontend stack is React with our back end in Elixir/Rails and PostgreSQL. We are looking for highly self-driven people who are creative problem solvers that learn quickly and can thrive in an environment with little guidance.
What you should have:
- BA/BS degree in a technical field
- 2-6 years working as a full stack engineer
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Engineers with Frontend, Backend, Machine Learning, or Full Stack experience in a work-setting or classroom-setting.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Open and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.