- We deliver fast quality sequencing services at affordable rates across multiple next generation sequencing platforms
- Access to Illumina, Ion Torrent, Pacbio, Oxford Nanopore and Sanger sequencer
- Expertise in Next Generation Sequencing DNA extraction & library preparation
- Optimized protocols for NGS short read and long reads sequencing
- Expert advice on DNA/RNA extraction from bacteria, fungi, plants, biofilms and difficult environmental samples.
- 1010 Genome provides quality affordable bioinformatics data analysis services to research, clinical and biotech industry
- Variant Identification – Quality analysis with low false positive / negative SNPs and INDELS
- Differential Gene Expression – Tailored analysis based on experiment design
- Genome Assembly – Accurate and high quality ready to annotate assemblies for short reads, long reads or hybrid assemblies.
- Metagenomics – Discover the biodiversity and gene pathways in your metagenomics samples
- Custom Bioinformatics Analysis – Custom data analysis for tailored to your project requirements
We provide cost effective sequencing services for various next generation sequencing platforms – Illumina, Ion Torrent,
PacBio and Sanger.
We provide data analysis services for all Next Generaton Sequencing (NGS) platform that include Illumina, Ion Torrent and Pacbio.
Robust Exome sequencing data analysis pipelines to identify SNPs, INDELS, CNV and other structural variants
Identify diffrentially expressed genes, generate transcriptome assembly and study alternative spilicing events across samples with our suite of bioinformatics pipelines.
Generate high quality genome assembly ready for annotaion. We expertise in short read, long read or hybrid as per project demands.
Comprehensive biodiversity analysis to identify taxa and species of bacterial, fungal and archae present in metagenomic samples from soil, water or clinical sournces.
Explore the diversity and fucntions of microbes present in samples. Robust pipelines for shotgun metagenomics assembly, identify genes and pathways in environmental or clinical samples.
Use our robust pipelines to identify structural variants – INDELS, CNVs and STRs using short reads or long reads data for your genomic studies.
We provide customized bioinformatics services that include programming, data analysis and publication writting
We offer quick and high quality next-generation sequencing data analysis and bioinformatics services. Our dedicated team of experts work with you at every phase of project to deliver optimal results for your research and clinical studies. A team of bioinformaticians and computer scientists are constantly working to build advance data analysis pipeline to deliver best sequencing and bioinformatics data analysis results to you.
- Dedicated experts
- Well defined process
- Support for all NGS platforms
- High quality results
- Bioinformatics data analysis pipeline
- World Class computational infrastructure
- Bioinformatics Expertise
- Data Security
- Post project support
Hfq is a conserved RNA-binding protein with multiple regulatory roles within the prokaryotic cell. One of the key roles is to promote stable duplex formation between small RNAs and mRNAs and thus Hfq deletion mutants have pleiotropic phenotypes. This study represents first…
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) affects between 25 and 45 million Americans. Most of them are women. People are most likely to get the condition in their late teens to early 40s. It is hypothesized that disturbance in gut microbiota may…
Transcriptome analysis by next-generation sequencing (RNA-seq) allows investigation of a transcriptome at unsurpassed resolution. One major benefit is that RNA-seq analysis is independent of a priori knowledge on the sequence under investigation, thereby also allowing analysis of poorly characterized Plasmodium species. Several RNA Seq pipelines are developed for…
Source: Erin E Heyer et al; Nature Communications, volume 10, Article number: 1388 (2019) RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq) provides valuable insights into the transcriptome of a cell. Compared to Sanger sequencing or microarray based methods, RNA-Seq provides high coverage and greater resolution of the dynamic…
1010 Genome, a San Diego-based next generation sequencing company launches cost effective RNA sequencing and RNA Seq pipeline for gene expression and isoform studies RNA seq and transcriptome analyses provide insights about gene expression, help to detect novel transcribed regions,…
1010Genome is a providers of high quality whole exome sequencing services for research labs and routine clinical exome screening. Next generation sequencing (NGS) has revolutionized genomic research. Using next generation sequencing, it is now feasible to sequence large amounts of…
Recent advancement in next generation sequencing strategies has lead us to great advancement of transcriptome studies. Various techniques for transcriptome analysis are available and widely used since development of microarray technology and sequencing of the human genome. mRNA level measurements…
RNA sequencing (RNA seq), also called whole transcriptome shotgun sequencing, uses next-generation sequencing (NGS) to reveal the presence and quantity of RNA in a biological sample at a given time. The correct identification of differentially expressed genes (DEGs) between specific…
It may sometimes be hard to imagine the costs of certain procedures or actions dropping to 0.01 percentage of costs over a period of ten years. In 2008, whole genome sequencing cost upwards of a staggering 10 million dollars; this…
From the time of Hippocrates, medical research has always focused on understanding the person who suffers from ailments. Hippocrates famously said – ‘it is far more important to know what person the disease has, than what disease the person has’….