Do You Need Golang or Kubernetes Training? — We offer on-site corporate training for engineers that want to learn Go (Golang) or Kubernetes. Having trained over 4,000 engineers since 2013, we have carefully crafted these classes for students to get as much value as possible.
Appears in lists (13)
- Issue 267 - Simple techniques to optimize your Go programs
- Issue 268 - The Next Steps Toward Go 2
- Issue 272 - A new fully-featured, embeddable Go interpreter
- Issue 273 - Go 2, and a draft design of contracts for Go
- Issue 274 - Thoughts on Go's proposals process
- Issue 275 - Can you write about Go for us?
- Issue 276 - Migrating to Go modules, plus Go 1.13 RC 1 released
- Issue 277 - The videos from GopherCon 2019 are here
- Issue 278 - Go 1.13 released
- Issue 279 - A wild goose chase after a memory leak that wasn't..
- Issue 286 - How Go 1.14 is going to be great
- Issue 298 - Go 1.14 RC1, the state of Go in 2020, and ten Go development principles.
- Issue 300 - Go - the most 'in-demand' language with employers?