Carry the Exodus brand across our product, website and social media channels.
Sketch, Photoshop, Flinto, After Effects, Zeplin, InVision, Illustrator, GitHub, and Trello.
Paid in BTC
Exodus is a design-driven company. All decisions are made with a customer-focused lens through design channels.
Design is the cornerstone of all Exodus features and concepts. As an Exodus Designer you will play a role in all areas of design and user-experience throughout the company. You will create and mold the direction of new concepts, marketing campaigns and overall experiences across all products and media.
Our ideal candidate is excited about the blockchain and motivated by understanding the user’s perspective and implementing that research into beautiful designs.
What You Will Do
- Understand blockchain asset specifications and the impact of user psychology, emotions and feelings when interacting with Exodus.
- Continually refine design concepts and new features based on emotional customer responses.
- Create and format marketing campaigns for social media platforms.
- Conceptualize and design smart and engaging web and mobile sites and applications.
- Create static mockups and design prototypes of new products and ideas.
- Advanced designers will move static mockups to animated presentations.
- Present your design concepts on GitHub, clearly explaining user journeys and application states in each stage of user interaction.
- Use Trello to track project progress and provide updates.
- Build Information Architecture solutions and Wireframes to communicate structure and functionality.
Who You Are
- You know about Bitcoin and have explored digital assets. Move to the front of the line immediately if you have exchanged digital assets and hold some of your savings in blockchain assets.
- You have a strong desire to learn more about cryptocurrencies.
- You see the potential of design bringing blockchain technology to the masses.
- You have a passion for molding complicated technology into simple, elegant experiences.
- You love bringing your ideas to life and watching users interact with your creations.
- You are not afraid to think out of the box and ask why.
- You have excellent references and a history of trust and established relationships in former careers.
- You are a good decision maker. You are quick to make decisions to help the organization move forward.
- You have a great respect of time and always come to the table researched, prepared and early.
- You think individuals should be able to control their own wealth and be empowered to take personal financial decisions on their own terms.
- You enjoy building strong, lasting connections.
- Your interpersonal skills are unmatched. You personally structure your message to relate to all areas and backgrounds for people from around the world.
- You rebound from setbacks and adversity with both elegance, poise and ease.
- You’re resourceful. You know how to find and deploy resources effectively.
- You easily gain the confidence and trust of others through integrity and transparent honesty.
Salary and Payment
Exodus UI/UX Designers start between 45k - 85k+ USD based on experience. All salaries are paid in Bitcoin. Although we understand everyone will not fit everything in the categories below, and some designers may be more technical with code while others may be more UI-focused with design, these are some general salary guidelines for this position based on your background and expertise.
How To Apply
Send us a link to your online portfolio or your Dribbble or Behance profile (if you code send links to finished websites) + a few words on why you think you are a good fit highlighting any of the above items to email@example.com.
If you have a Resume/CV, please ensure it is attached in PDF format.
We also immediately move candidates to the front of the line if you submit a private video of yourself talking about the following:
- Why you think you’re unique and would be a good fit for this position.
- One item you would like to improve about Exodus.
- Tell us what you are passionate about and what you will not compromise on.
- Tell us why you care about digital assets, cryptocurrency or the blockchain.
Information about creating private YouTube videos is available here.