enfore was founded in 2009 as NumberFour AG by Marco Boerries to re-imagine how small businesses utilize technology. We have built an open business platform to develop solutions that help 200+ million small businesses stay competitive in a connected world. Our bold vision is simple: every small business should enjoy similar efficiencies and scalability that are typically only available to large enterprises.
Our headquarters is located in Berlin, Germany, with an additional office in Hamburg, Germany.
- You will help us design, develop and ensure reliability and efficiency of a large, high-scale web application and services (e.g., well-designed APIs, efficient algorithms).
- You will be working closely with product teams, understand their needs and have a direct impact on the design and execution process with high level of quality.
- You will participate in the full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and production release.
- You will solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- You will work in an automated, agile and test-driven environment.
- Strong Object Oriented design skills and experience with design patterns and software architecture
- Experience with test-driven development and professional development processes
- A desire to work with and share new and innovative ideas, constantly expanding your knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-national and entrepreneurial environment
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related technical field